List:       oss-security
Subject:    [oss-security] CVE-2023-49620: Apache DolphinScheduler: Authenticated users could delete UDFs in res
From:       Jiajie Zhong <zhongjiajie () apache ! org>
Date:       2023-11-30 3:02:05

Severity: moderate

Affected versions:

- Apache DolphinScheduler 2.0.0 before 3.1.0

Before DolphinScheduler version 3.1.0, the login user could delete UDF function in the resource \
center unauthorized(which almost used in sql task), with  unauthorized  access \
vulnerability(IDOR), but after version 3.1.0 we fixed this issue. We mark this cve as moderate \
level because it still requires user login to operate, please upgrade to version 3.1.0 to avoid \
this  vulnerability

Credit:

Yuanheng Lab of zhongfu (finder)