List:       oss-security
Subject:    Re: [oss-security] CVE-2023-44487: HTTP/2 Rapid Reset attack against many implementations
From:       Alan Coopersmith <alan.coopersmith () oracle ! com>
Date:       2023-10-20 17:39:01

On 10/18/23 16:10, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
> On 10/10/23 11:40, Alan Coopersmith wrote:
>> Information I've found so far on open source implementations (most via the
>> current listings in the CVE) include:
>
> Some more updates since last week:
>
>> - Apache httpd:
>>    https://chaos.social/@icing/111210915918780532
>
> The discussion in https://github.com/apache/httpd-site/pull/10 makes the
> situation a little murkier.

https://github.com/icing/blog/blob/main/h2-rapid-reset.md clears that up
and explains why Apache issued a fix under a different CVE id for the
problem identified in that discussion, as we saw on this list yesterday.

--
         -Alan Coopersmith-                 alan.coopersmith@oracle.com
          Oracle Solaris Engineering - https://blogs.oracle.com/solaris