List:       oss-security
Subject:    Re: [oss-security] Malicious commits to Linux kernel as part of university study
From:       Thomas Ward <teward () thomas-ward ! net>
Date:       2021-04-24 16:20:38

Clarification is from 2020.   That clarification doesn't address the fact that this is still \
technically research misconduct regardless of the clarifications.   The Linux Kernel has banned \
commits from University of Michigan because of a large volume of noise and useless patch \
requests among other things.   So it still requires a misconduct evaluation.

⁣Get BlueMail for Android ​