List:       oss-security
Subject:    Re: [oss-security] Re: CVE-2021-20219 Linux kernel: improper synchronization in flush_to_ldisc() can
From:       Petr Matousek <pmatouse () redhat ! com>
Date:       2021-03-23 9:10:37

Hello,

we are reviewing our approach to sending CVE kernel announcements to
oss-security after the (mostly) constructive feedback received in this
email thread.

I admit that several of the recent announcements were not up to par with
the minimal standard we strive to achieve and I apologize for that. Our
intention never was to cause unnecessary work for others, quite the
opposite.

Thank you,
--
Petr Matousek / Red Hat Product Security
PGP: 0xC44977CA 8107 AF16 A416 F9AF 18F3  D874 3E78 6F42 C449 77CA