List:       oss-security
Subject:    [oss-security] OpenSC 0.21.0 released
From:       Frank Morgner <frankmorgner () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-11-24 16:42:07

Hi all!

I'm happy to finally announce the new release 0.21.0 of OpenSC
<https://github.com/OpenSC/OpenSC/releases/tag/0.21.0>. You can read a full
summary of the changes and get the release binaries on GitHub. We recommend
upgrading your installation, most notably for fixing CVE-2020-26570,
CVE-2020-26571 and CVE-2020-26572.

We've not only focused on fixing many bugs with different cards and
environments from a variety of vendors. This release also adds support for
two new types of tokens, Gemalto IDPrime and Polish eID card (e-dow=C3=B3d,=
 eDO).

Regards,
Frank Morgner.