List:       oss-security
Subject:    Re: [oss-security] CoreOS leaving distros/linux-distros on May 26, handing off responsibilities
From:       Vincent Batts <vbatts () kinvolk ! io>
Date:       2020-05-27 19:03:05

Thanks bgilbert for your efforts.

This has been a recent task of mine, as I'm new to the Flatcar Container
Linux team. I'm readying the request for inclusion on the
distros/linux-distro list.

vb

--

Vincent Batts

CTO

---
Kinvolk GmbH | Adalbertstr.6a, 10999 Berlin | tel: +491755589364
Geschäftsführer/Directors: Alban Crequy, Chris Kühl, Iago López Galeiras
Registergericht/Court of registration: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Registernummer/Registration number: HRB 171414 B
Ust-ID-Nummer/VAT ID number: DE302207000