List:       oss-security
Subject:    Re: [oss-security] [CVE-2018-20242] Apache JSPWiki Cross-site scripting vulnerability on Apache JSPW
From:       Juan_Pablo_Santos_Rodríguez <juanpablo.santos () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-01-31 20:32:26

Hi Henri,

the vulnerability announcement can be seen here
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/8ee4644432c0a433c5c514a57d940cf6dcb0a0094acd97b36290f0b4@%3Cuser.jspwiki.apache.org%3E
 We've also documented it at
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CVE-2018-20242

Please do let me know if something else is needed.

best regards,
juan pablo