List:       oss-security
Subject:    Re: [oss-security] Fwd: [scr485440] 5 Samsung CVEs
From:       Solar Designer <solar () openwall ! com>
Date:       2018-03-30 16:28:01

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018 at 11:08:02PM +0800, flanker017 wrote:
> The following issues are addressed with corresponding CVEs assigned by
> MITRE for Samsung Mobile Security February update 2018.

As a moderator for oss-security, I'd like open source relevance to be
clear from the postings, like Idler did here for another Samsung issue:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2017/01/19/3

Also see the followups to that posting, via "thread-next" links.

Please reply (to the list) with this sort of detail for these issues.

Thanks,

Alexander