List:       oss-security
Subject:    [oss-security] [ANNOUNCE] Django security releases issued: 1.9.10 and 1.8.15
From:       Tim Graham <timograham () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-09-26 18:53:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Today the Django team issued 1.9.10 and 1.8.15 as part of our security
process. These releases address a security issue, and we encourage all
users to upgrade as soon as possible.

Details are available on the Django project weblog:

https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2016/sep/26/security-releases/

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via
private email to security@djangoproject.com and not via Django's Trac
instance or the django-developers list. Please see
https://www.djangoproject.com/security for further information.