List:       oss-security
Subject:    [oss-security] CVE Request: CSRF in Realms Wiki
From:       Javantea <jvoss () altsci ! com>
Date:       2015-03-30 1:47:57

Hello,

Realms Wiki is vulnerable to Cross-Site Request Forgery on all posts. Especially of concern are \
New, Edit, and Revert. This is unpatched but the author has responded that he intends to fix \
the bugs when he has the time. At the same time I found a remote code execution vulnerability \
which I will be asking for a separate CVE for.

Product:  Realms Wiki
Website:  http://realms.io/
Github:   https://github.com/scragg0x/realms-wiki
CVSS Score: 7.8 (AV:N/AC:L/Au:N/C:N/I:C/A:N)