List:       oss-security
Subject:    [oss-security] Re: SQL injection vulnerability in MantisBT SOAP API
From:       Damien Regad <dregad () mantisbt ! org>
Date:       2014-10-30 21:44:32

On 30.10.2014 22:07, P Richards wrote:
> CVE-2014-8554 is already assigned to this issue...

Sorry for the confusion here - Paul and I were actually both working on
the same issue simultaneously and without knowing it, and we both came
up with a patch and a CVE request...

So please disregard my earlier request, and let's use CVE-2014-8554
moving forward.

That said, it would be useful indeed if someone could update
CVE-2014-8554 with the data below, as this will become the "official"
reference for the issue and the fix.

---