List:       oss-security
Subject:    Re: [oss-security] Over-embargoing
From:       Georgi Guninski <guninski () guninski ! com>
Date:       2014-03-24 12:02:18

If you ask me some large commercial distros suck much.

They pissed me off on several occasions,
broke the social contract and possibly
alienated other people.

FYI yesterday you lost a CMS bug because
of the lousy CVEs. I was playing with
CMS and noticed an ``anomaly'' which
I don't feel disclosing unless I am
sure it won't get _any_ CVE.