List:       oss-security
Subject:    [oss-security] YingZhi Lua Programming Language for iOS ftp .. bug & httpd arbitrary upload
From:       "Larry W. Cashdollar" <larry0 () me ! com>
Date:       2013-08-30 13:16:47

Hi,

During further investigation of the Python programming language by XiaoWen for ipad/iphone I \
discovered a new Lua / Perl / Ruby programming application in the apple application store all \
written by XiaoWen Huang that suffers from the http file upload vulnerabilities.   It appears \
the ../ has been fixed for these other applications.

Download Locations:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/perl-programming-language/id578116006?mt=8&ls=1

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ruby-programming-language/id581732143?mt=8&ls=1

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lua-programming-language/id505972017?mt=8&ls=1