List:       oss-security
Subject:    [oss-security] CVE 2012-1565 Insecure object reference
From:       Luc ABRIC <luc.abric () oppida ! fr>
Date:       2012-03-28 11:58:51

Hi,

eZ Publish published more informations about this specific issue:
http://share.ez.no/blogs/ez/security-advisory-promptly-patch-your-ez-publis=
h-instances2

The vulnerability detailled in the CVE is the one described by EZSA-2012-00=
1.

We also posted more details on our blog:
http://blog-oppida.blogspot.fr/2012/03/ezpublish-object-remote-full.html

Can you update the CVE description with those informations?
Do you need help with the translation effort?

I'll send a few more CVE requests for the other vulnerabilities.

Regards,
Luc ABRIC
IT Security Expert

6 avenue du Vieil Etang - B=E2timent B