List:       oss-security
Subject:    Re: [oss-security] Subscribe to linux-distros?
From:       Solar Designer <solar () openwall ! com>
Date:       2012-02-14 14:51:00

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 10:17:46AM +0100, Marcus Meissner wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 09:57:37AM +0100, Matthias Weckbecker wrote:
> > I'm a member of the SUSE Security Team. I joined the team in August 2011.
> >
> > Could you possibly subscribe me to the linux-distros list too, please? I'm
> > CC'ing Marcus Meissner (manager of the SUSE Security Team) and Thomas Biege
> > (project manager security).
> >
> >  pub   4096R/EA16D1D2 2011-07-27
> >        Key fingerprint = D3B4 1D62 7C6A 2FFF B764  2BFA E4A4 9B9D EA16 D1D2
> >  uid                  Matthias Weckbecker <mweckbecker@suse.de>
> >  sub   4096R/1FBE90CA 2011-07-27
> I confirm that Matthias is member of my team.

Marcus, I assume that you also meant to confirm that Matthias should be
subscribed.  So I've just subscribed Matthias.

(As we've seen from Gentoo's example, which I appreciated, a distro may
reasonably delegate just a few representatives from their security team
to also be on the distros list.  So these are distinct things.)

Alexander