List:       oss-security
Subject:    Re: [oss-security] Closed list
From:       Solar Designer <solar () openwall ! com>
Date:       2011-12-29 20:22:00

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 07:56:06PM +0400, Solar Designer wrote:
> I've just subscribed Zhenfeng(Jeffrey) Zhao and Hui Zhu, both of Wind River.

I've just unsubscribed Hui Zhu, who apparently is no longer with Wind
River - e-mail started bouncing, and the LinkedIn profile says "March
2008 - December 2011" (not "- Present"):

http://cn.linkedin.com/in/teawater

Zhenfeng(Jeffrey) Zhao is still subscribed, so Wind River is still
present on the linux-distros and distros lists.

BTW, this is a good example of how PGP with people's personal keys helps -
even if the e-mail address would be e.g. forwarded to a non-security
person at Wind River, that person would (hopefully) not have Hui's PGP key.

Alexander

P.S. Indeed, I would have preferred to learn of this from a Wind River
person rather than from their mail server and own "investigation". ;-)