List:       oss-security
Subject:    [oss-security] CVE-2008-4182 clarification
From:       Josh Bressers <bressers () redhat ! com>
Date:       2008-09-26 18:16:19

Hello eveyone,

So I spent some time today trying to figure out the Horde issue described in CVE-2008-4182.  \
Needless to say the advisory is hard to follow, so the upstream folks were kind enough to \
clarify this for me.

This issue affects Turba and Imp.  The fix can be found here:
http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/imp/test.php?r1=1.70&r2=1.71
http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/turba/test.php?r1=1.22&r2=1.23

We don't need another CVE id as it's the same issue in both files.

--
    JB