List:       oss-security
Subject:    [oss-security] Re: Pardus Bugs / Patches, Was: Re: [oss-security] CVE id request:
From:       Pınar Yanardağ <pinar () pardus ! org ! tr>
Date:       2008-08-25 18:07:07

Robert Buchholz wrote On 25-08-2008 12:59:
> Hey Pınar,
>
> I noticed Pardus is not yet listed on the 'How to steal hard work and
> patches from others' page, aka:
>    http://oss-security.openwall.org/wiki/distro-patches
>
> If you host your patches somewhere, please add a pointer there.

Hi Robert,

I added where to find our source packages and a workflow. Thanks for the
suggestion.

> Also, are you managing security bugs with Bugzilla, or somewhere else
> where one can look up the status of an issue?

We have been discussing security issues on a private e-mail list, but
from now on we'll manage security bugs with Bugzilla [1].

[1]: http://bugs.pardus.org.tr/query.cgi (Pardus-Security component)

Cheers,

--
Pınar Yanardağ