List:       osiris-devel
Subject:    [osiris-devel] AIX + osiris
From:       phillip () fiu ! edu
Date:       2004-08-17 14:24:25

--=_alternative 004F190885256EF3_=

Hello,

I'm having a hard time getting osiris to compile on AIX. The configure
process is failing, and from what I can tell I think it is trying to find
sys/sysctl.h  but can't. I know that file is not on the system. Does
anyone know what I need to install to get it there?

Your friendly neighborhood SA,
phiLLip
--=_alternative 004F190885256EF3_=

on AIX. The configure process is failing, and from what I can tell I think it is \
trying to find sys/sysctl.h &nbsp;but can't. I know that file is not on the system. \
Does anyone know what I need to install to get it there?</font> <br>
phiLLip</font>
--=_alternative 004F190885256EF3_=--