List:       osiris
Subject:    [osiris] Filters getting crushed into one line
From:       Hari Sekhon <hpsekhon () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2007-11-02 16:14:04

I am trying out Osiris filters to stop notifying me of changes in state
to a couple of services, when editing the file that edit-filters gives
me in the management cli, It is nicely separated one line per regex,
then I save, when I type edit-filters again, the whole multi line thing
has literally turned into one line, like someone did a global remove of
all newlines...

When I type filters though, it tells me that I have the right number of
filters, even though the first line of the file is the comment "# add
regular expressions, one per line (disable with '#')", so if all the
regex are behind that on the same line, shouldn't it then say that there
are no filters?

It seems to be more of a cosmetic bug at this point, rather than a
functional one, but I haven't tested this properly yet to know. Weird.

Anyone know anything about this or how I can force it to behave normally?

-h

--
Hari Sekhon