List:       osiris
Subject:    Re: [osiris] problem with http access
From:       "Alexei Roudnev" <Alexei_Roudnev () exigengroup ! com>
Date:       2003-11-18 18:38:26

It is useful to have a separate document, such as 'few samples' or 'FAQ'. Of
course, documentation is not a state of art, but is is much better, than
many _commercial_ documentations. May questions are caused by the
inconvenient design solutions (numerous config names; separation of
push-config and start-scan commands; no 'list-hots' analog on WWW interface;
minor bugs in import).