List:       osgeo-discuss
Subject:    [OSGeo-Discuss] [FOSS4G EU 2017] Code Sprint announcement
From:       Didier Richard <Didier.Richard () ign ! fr>
Date:       2017-05-10 15:03:27

Hi all,

We are following the old tradition of hosting a codesprint on the FOSS4G. More \
precisely, we offer a setting so that individual projects can meet for their \
codesprint. Since projects benefit from each other as well, the codesprint will \
naturally be held conjointly at one place.

During the next FOSS4G Europe, there will be space and time for you to improve your \
favorite Open Source project. More precisely, we offer a room for the entire \
conference period where individual projects can meet for their codesprints. Since \
projects benefit from working with each other as well, there will be also a dedicated \
day for the codesprint, Saturday 22 July 2017, the last day of the conference.

This is open to all who wish to participate in one or more projects. There's always \
plenty to do – it's not all about programming. Translation, documentation, \
feedback, discussions, testing – all this is also important for projects so \
everyone is cordially invited to attend the codesprints! Registration with the \
conference is not a prerequisite for participation in the codesprint, the codesprint \
is *free of charge*.

If you are interested to participate, please add you project/name in this wiki page :

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-Europe_2017_Code_sprint

Please be sure to avoid huge on-site downloads of data, as this could impact the work \
of others. Thank you!

The Codesprint Organizing Team is looking forward to your coming!

If you have questions/comments/ideas please let us know, contacting the Code Sprint \
Committee Chair at lucadeluge at gmail dot com

On behalf of the Local Organization Committee,

Didier
--
RICHARD Didier - FOSS4G EU 2017
http://fr.linkedin.com/pub/didier-richard/98/2a3/a8/