On Wed, 15 Jul 2015 03:10:42 PM Dan Ames wrote: > Hi all, as a long time desktop developer, I'm now building web mapping > applications and am feeling like a major newbie. > > Can someone point me in the right direction? > > Is there a javascript library that can perform basic geoprocessing on > geoJSON features? Can I suggest that you don't want to do that on the client side, unless you're really trying to build a javascript GIS application. Why pull a lot of data and then toss it? If possible, do a smart query on the server side. There are a few ways to do this, but Web Processing Service (WPS) and making the server proxy those operations into the service side database would be some things to investigate. Brad _______________________________________________ Discuss mailing list Discuss@lists.osgeo.org http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/discuss