List:       osgeo-discuss
Subject:    Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Which web project supports clipping/intersection?
From:       Jorge Gustavo Rocha <jgr () osgeopt ! pt>
Date:       2015-07-15 21:47:19

Hi Dan,

Maybe you can also check some more generic and powerful library like
OpenLayers [1,2] or Leaflet [3].

To use OpenStreetMap data, you can start play with Overpass API [4].

It is also wise to clip the features on the server side; not on the
client side.

I hope it helps,

J. Gustavo

[1] http://openlayers.org/