List:       osgeo-discuss
Subject:    Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] [Marketing] Marketing meeting to finalise definition of an OSGeo Ambassador role
From:       Cameron Shorter <cameron.shorter () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-05-31 12:33:55

Based on feedback from a number of you, I've update the wiki and
endeavoured to simply the Ambassador role.
I've removed the concept of "Categories", and have instead changed it
to: "Understanding OSGeo Roles"
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Ambassador#Understanding_OSGeo_roles

All ambassadors will come under the same heading (maybe ordered by
country?).

Then each ambassador can add a list of "OSGeo Roles" that they have filled.

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254