List:       osgeo-discuss
Subject:    Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Functional Testing of GIS applications (Automated Testing)
From:       Jody Garnett <jody.garnett () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-02-27 7:11:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

There is some work on conformance testing in each of the OGC Open Web Service \
initiatives.

Check the OGC website for the various implementation reports on the topic. Most of it \
seems to focus on validation so I am not sure if is the same kind of thing you are \
looking for?

Disclaimer: LISAsoft performed some of the conformance testings for things like \
CityGML; I was not directly involved so I don't have any more details for you on how \
it was done.

--
Jody Garnett