List:       osgeo-discuss
Subject:    [OSGeo-Discuss] GovHack 30,31 October - Climate Challenge mashup?
From:       antti roppola <hastur () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-23 13:04:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all,

I saw the following on another mailing list I am on & thought I'd post
it here in case any Climate Plugfest people are reading:

-----------------8<---------------------------8<------------------------
GovHack is a free, intensive day and a half exploring ways of creating
mashups and applications with government data and services, and most
importantly building some applications before the event is over.

http://govhack.org/

I was thinking it would be really cool to offer up the CSIRO and BoM
data into the mix as they are fresh and topical:
    http://external.opengis.org/twiki_public/bin/view/ClimateChallenge2009/WebHome

Can someone involved with the plugfest please consider letting the
GovHack people know about any climate change data they might be able
to add to the fray.

Antti