List:       osgeo-discuss
Subject:    Re: [OSGeo-Discuss] Open Source Lurkers
From:       Ravi <ravivundavalli () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2009-08-31 21:44:31

Hi,
In India, OpenJUMP has a very good following on windows, as it is much simpler than \
some costly commercial flavors of GIS. They can at best be called as 'passive users', \
who even do not (care to) know that a list exists on the internet. Some Indian \
universities have started using OpenJUMP for vector GIS.  Ravi Kumar