List:       osflash-swfmill
Subject:    [swfmill] How to repeat a FLV video made with mtasc and swfmill ?
From:       RicIvarson () gmail ! com (Richard Ivarson)
Date:       2006-10-09 19:19:23

Hi,

with mtasc and swfmill I created a mini SWF flash file which acts as a very
simple FLV player. Much like explained here in article #3
http://www.flashdevelop.org/community/viewtopic.php?p=2982

The used swfmill simple XML file looks like this:

[===
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?>
<movie version="7" >
   <background color="#ffffff"/>
   <frame>
     <library>
       <clip id="VideoDisplay">
       <frame>
         <video id="VideoSurface"/>
         <place id="VideoSurface" name="video"/>
       </frame>
       </clip>
     </library>
   </frame>
</movie>
===]

And the ActionScript class looks like:

[===
mydisplay:MovieClip = _root.attachMovie("VideoDisplay", "name", 1);
netcon:NetConnection = new NetConnection();
netcon.connect(null);
netstream:NetStream = new NetStream(netcon);
mydisplay.video.attachVideo(netstream);
netstream.play("movie.flv");
===]

Now, when the FLV video is finished, it's not being repeated.
How could I make the Flash video to be repeated (all time) ?
As a Flash newbie I'm looking for the most simplest way. :-)

Thanks!

-ric