List:       osflash-sandy
Subject:    [Sandy] Coming up: mode7 precision control
From:       kiroukou () gmail ! com (Thomas Pfeiffer)
Date:       2009-01-20 11:52:09

Indeed, the problem is his agreement to use his code.

I asked him some time ago about his perspective correction, if he would like
to join sandy to  integrate his cool development.

>From what I remember, his answer was about not doing this for free or at
least, he would not accept his code to be used commercially (and Sandy is
free on that point of view).

Maybe it worth the pain to ask him again. Because I agree that his code
makes that even simpler.