List:       osflash-sandy
Subject:    [Sandy] Commands (Re: Corrupt Renderer.as file in repository?)
From:       makc.the.great () gmail ! com (Makc)
Date:       2009-01-20 5:48:25

1 the file is still there, that's the beauty of svn
http://code.google.com/p/sandy/source/browse/trunk/sandy/as3/trunk/src/sandy/commands/Delegate.as?r=369

2 you can see that all apply() calls use null for "this", which means
it can only be used on class methods (who always remember their
"this"), and that kinda makes it pointless right from the start