List:       osflash-sandy
Subject:    [Sandy] [sandy commit] r744 -
From:       makc.the.great () gmail ! com (Makc)
Date:       2008-08-26 21:15:47

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Thomas Pfeiffer <kiroukou at gmail.com> wrote:
> baepstein is Bruce, a previous active member with the 1.2 AS2 versions Makc
> :)
>
> arandomdan is Dan, the guy who helps with the forum and the flash help book
> creator script.

http://www.flashsandy.org/developers/team needs to be updated :/ sorry
for mistaking people there, maybe some pub meeting could help... but
it's extremely unlikely.

> I kept the World class for backward compatibility, which is a quite
> important feature in my opinion, but indeed, should be stated as deprecated
> and recommand to use the Scene3D class.
> That's my vote ;)

I checked in the trunk and it already says in the class that it is
deprecated, so I closed
http://www.flashsandy.org/forum/tracker.php?p=6&t=1