List:       osflash-sandy
Subject:    [Sandy] [sandy commit] r741 - in
From:       pedromoraes () gmail ! com (Pedro Moraes)
Date:       2008-08-25 12:49:55

I'm gonna test it, but I'm afraid there should be no gain. As for std.int,
it wasn't removed (I'm compiling with haxe2 and it works :) ), and I guess
that should compile to the same bytecode of as3 int(), it's not like it's
accessing a static method of a lib, haxe just doesn't have toplevel
functions. I doubt there's any faster way to make that cast (and it won't
compile without a cast)..

Cheers

Pedro Moraes