List:       osflash-sandy
Subject:    [Sandy] What should our extension philosophy be?
From:       petit () petitpub ! com (Petit)
Date:       2007-08-14 9:27:26

Hi all!

I absolutely agree that we should have great and useful stuff within the
library itself.
More materials and more primitives would be good.

More esoteric things could go in 'additional packages'.

A resources page for people who want to contribute their own packages
and classes is a good idea.

If the functionality fits in the library, it could be repackaged,
otherwise it stays as an extension.
I could think of a server based 3D business graphics package as an
example of an extension.

/Petit