List:       osflash-general
Subject:    Re: [osflash] XFL file format
From:       David Oliva <oldes.huhuman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-25 14:32:04

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I've collected enough info to be able to do various operations with XFL
sources so far.
I keep updating answers to my own XFL related questions:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/xfl
I keep asking on various places, but with no responses so far.

I could create a doc with all XFL tags and attributes which I've found in my
sources.
At this moment I'm solving some issues related to formating/rounding values
used in shapes, because in some cases the shape is not loaded even when it
should be a valid shape:-/

Oldes