List:       osflash-general
Subject:    [osflash] New project submission: FLV Player
From:       osflash () martijndevisser ! com (Martijn de Visser)
Date:       2006-05-24 15:04:30

Hey all,

I just submitted my FLV Player
(http://www.martijndevisser.com/blog/article/flv-player-updated) project
to be hosted on the osflash.org site. I also noted that there were quite
a few other projects waiting in line to be submitted:

http://www.osflash.org/admin/new_project

Does anyone know how long it will take before a project is actually
submitted/activated?

I have two days off and I'd love to use that time to play around with
putting FLV Player into the CVS-Dude repository.

Thanks in advance!

best regards, Martijn.
--

     :: Martijn de Visser