List:       osdl-lsb-discuss
Subject:    Re: [lsb-discuss] Examining the LSB buglist (help wanted)
From:       Shawn Zeng <shawn.zeng () oracle ! com>
Date:       2008-02-03 8:32:09

Hi Mats,
I am a member of technical staff of Linux engineering team in Oracle,
and  assigned a task to engage with LSB project full time recently, and
this will be a long time effort.
It's my pleasure to do some useful works to help LSB project,but i don't
know
where and how to start, i don't know much about LSB now, so maybe it's
a good beginning to help you examine these bugs and eventually  get involved
into the LSB development process.
So please feel free to assign me some task  if you find there is lack of
people.
I am good at C,Perl and Bash , not so good in C++ and python.

Regards,
Shawn