List:       osdl-lsb-discuss
Subject:    [lsb-discuss] Source databases?
From:       cyeoh () samba ! org (Christopher Yeoh)
Date:       2003-07-16 0:55:30

At 2003/7/15 19:27+0100  Mike Hearn writes:
> I'm trying to find and set up the database system you guys use to
> generate the spec, in the hope of adapting it to generate headers for
> rewinding symbol version.

If you're working with LSB database this picture might help understand
how things fit together:

http://www.ozlabs.org/people/cyeoh/lsb/lsb_db.jpg

I last updated it around January of this year so it might be a bit out
of date now. Big orange dots denote deprecated/redundant data.  Maybe
someone with some time will convert this into a proper diagram, but at
the time taking a photo was the easiest way :-)

Chris
--
cyeoh@au.ibm.com
IBM OzLabs Linux Development Group