List:       osdl-fastboot
Subject:    [Fastboot] Email from Col. Noh Dae-Jung (rtd)
From:       "=?iso-8859-1?q?Col.=20Noh=20Dae-Jung?=" <colnohdaejung_r2 () yahoo ! com ! mx>
Date:       2006-05-29 11:28:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!Ahora puedes escribirme a: \
colnohdaejung_r2@yahoo.com.mx

Greetings from me and my family.

Getting your contact was not an easy task because since I am not computer literate, I \
ordered my son to seek a partner very far away and he went to the institute of \
International Business to apply and he paid them the charges. My name is NOH \
DAE-JUNG, The brother of  GENERAL. NOH TAE-WOO, the former President of South Korea \
who ascended to power through a popular electoral victory in 1988 to 1992. After \
serving duly, he was accused of mass embezzlement which ran into billions of won \
because of the GREAT OLYMPICS 1988 which brought Korea to the world lime light, and \
was arrested but released after long years of incarceration and now under scrutiny.

Before my brother's was overthrown, I secretly siphoned the sum of 30 mil United \
States Currency out of Seoul and deposited the money with a security firm that \
transports valuable goods and through diplomatic means.I am contacting you because I \
want you to deal with the security company and claim the money on my behalf since I \
have declared that the consignment belong to my foreign business partner. You shall \
also be required to assist me in investment in your country. I expect you to declare \
what percentage of the total money you will take for your assistance.

When I receive your positive response I will let you know where the security company \
is and the payment pin code to claim the money which is very important.we do not want \
the government of my Country to know about the money because they will believe I got \
the money from my brother while he was still in office as president .Once you confirm \
the receipt of the money ,I will come over with my Children to your Country or any \
Country in Europe to start a new life with my Family. As soon as payment is effected, \
and the amount mentioned above is successfully transferred into your account, we \
intend to use our own share in acquiring some estates abroad. For this too you shall \
also be our overseas manager of all our properties and you will be paid based on a \
certain percentage agreed on by both parties. For now, let all our communication be \
by e-mail because my line is right now connected to the South Korean \
Telecommunication Network services therefore we can not take the chances of ! being \
heard.

Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

Noh Dae-Jung.

- Col. Noh Dae-Jung