List:       osdl-fastboot
Subject:    [Fastboot] Urgent Overture
From:       "Engrr. Seun Daniels" <seun3daniels () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-12-04 19:00:07

  From The Desk Of  Engr. Seun Daniels

  Chartered Engineering Division

  F.M.W.H Garki-Abuja

  Dear Friend,

  PARNERSHIP OVERTURE

  Pardon the abruptness of this letter it is due to
  its exigency

  I Am Engr. Seun Daniels an Engineer with the
  Federal
  Ministry of Works and Housing (FMWH), and I Head A
  Five Man tender Board in charge of contract review
  and
  payment approvals, I came to know of you in my
  search
  for a reliable and reputable person to handle
  a confidential transaction.

  I am representing a caucus in dire need of a
  foreign partner to assist in investment of
  US$17.85M(Seventeen Million Eight Hundred and
  Fifty Million United States Dollars Only). At the
  first instance
  the key issues are the transfer and the subsequent
  Investment of the said sum.

  You know this will require a great amount of trust
  Considering the amount of money involve, my
  principals
  are ready to go into an agreement with you, plus
  offer
  you a negotiable fee for putting together portfolio
  for investment, all we need is your trustworthiness
  and your ability to work according to our
  Instructions. Please note that we shall go through
  the
  legal  procedures entails in our law and
  international
  law in transfer this funds to you, the source of
  the money is authoritative.

  Please contact me for further details  us to proceed in earnest.

  You can please call call me on 234-80-23246703

   Awaiting your prompt call and response.

  Thank you and God Bless

  Engr. Seun Daniels