List:       osdl-desktop-architects
Subject:    [Desktop_architects] DAM II: Slides from the Helix
From:       dshirzad () real ! com (Donya Shirzad)
Date:       2006-05-04 14:02:25

Hi all -

I will be representing the Helix Community at DAM II.  Since I'm new to the
list, just a quick into: I'm the program manager for the open-source Helix
Player.  I look forward to meeting everyone and hearing your opinions about
the standardization of multimedia on linux desktops.

Thanks,
- Donya Shirzad