List:       osc-general
Subject:    [OSC-GENERAL] Multiple product images
From:       "Rich Williams" <rich () wifidelity ! com>
Date:       2002-07-31 20:22:48

Hi All,

   I am trying to modify admin/categories.php to allow for 3 images to be
uploaded.. I need to display three images on the product page eventually. I
do not want three of the same images with different sizes i need three
different images. I think i have correctly edited the more obvious required.

I have created new fields in the products table products_image_2 and
products_image_3

When i attempt to add or modify a product the associated fields show up in
the form with the correct variable names..

When i go to the preview screen the space where i have image 2 and 3
displayed show as broken images and the
html shows that the img tag are referring to just the image directory
without the new images filenames.

i believe my problem is here and i'm not very sure what to do as this is my
first crack at php and i have limited programming experience

// copy image only if modified
      if ( ($products_image != 'none') && ($products_image != '') ) {
        $image_location = DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_name;
        if (file_exists($image_location)) @unlink($image_location);
        copy($products_image, $image_location);
      } else {
        $products_image_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'];
      }
} else {

How would i allow for multiple images here?

thanks for any help.

rw