List:       osc-general
Subject:    RE: [OSC-GENERAL] &#!@#@ing image pop up
From:       "FLASH HQ" <flash () flashhq ! net>
Date:       2002-07-31 18:13:47

Works for me :)

—Flash

-----Original Message-----
From: osc-general-admin@oscommerce.com
[mailto:osc-general-admin@oscommerce.com]On Behalf Of Gary Wells
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2002 10:51 AM
To: General Mailing List
Subject: [OSC-GENERAL] &#!@#@ing image pop up

This message was sent from: General Mailing List.
<http://www.oscommerce.com/community.php/forum,1/action,read/i,37452/t,37452

Please Help me!!!

This is deriving me nuts.  Alot of the time when I click on the image in my
store and select make image larger it pops the window and displays nothing.
What is going on?  I will give who ever wnats to take a look complete access
to the bakc end of the store to take a look and see what I'm doing wrong.  I
havent edited anything in regards to that and just need a little push in the
right direction.

The URL is www.bananabayhawaii.com

Please try it your self and email me back with what you found.

--Gary Wells
glw@totalpconline.com