List:       osc-developer
Subject:    [OSC-DEVELOPER] [BUGS] Bug #446: Updated: Download of products is not working
From:       Lopo de Almeida <humaneasy () sitaar ! com>
Date:       2002-05-31 14:22:48

http://www.oscommerce.com/community.php/bugs,446

New Comment from humaneasy@sitaar.com @ 05/31/2002 10:22:48

Read this threads:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community.php/forum,2/action,read/i,14143/t,14143

http://www.oscommerce.com/community.php/forum,2/action,read/i,14049/t,14049

They have further help directions.

Best,

Lopo

bluephoenixgroup@aol.com @ 05/15/2002 01:48:55

I have the snapshot from 5/12/02
I have download enabled and it is not functioning.  I see the product and it
is clickable but it leads to a blank page.

I tried download by redirect with same results.
the pub directory is set to 777 and download to 755. I also tried with it set
to 777 and no luck. The file I want to download exists in the download
directory

jedw411@aol.com @ 05/20/2002 04:52:53

I have the snapshot from 5/19 and it won't even produce a download link for
us. It tells people to download there product now or go to My Account and
download later but it doesn't provide a link to actually click on to download
the product.