List:       osc-announce
Subject:    [OSC-ANNOUNCE] [NEWS] Interviews With Community Members
From:       Harald Ponce de Leon <hpdl () oscommerce ! com>
Date:       2004-04-23 16:14:29

We are proud to present a new addition to the Community area on the support site \
where interviews with community members are published.

Interviewing community members provides the opportunity to improve the relationships \
created in the community by strengthening ones presence, and for community members to \
find out more about their community friends.

Interviews will be published on a regular basis and will be added to the progress \
summary reports.

We'd like to thank Gunter Sammet, who we had the pleasure of meeting personally with \
at the Amsterdam meeting, for being the first community member to be interviewed, and \
look forward to contacting you soon about your participation in the community!

The new Interviews section can be reached at:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/interviews

This announcement can be discussed at the community support forums here:

http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?showtopic=89576