List:       orocos-users
Subject:    [Orocos-users] rock installation fails
From:       tinne.delaet () mech ! kuleuven ! be (Tinne De Laet)
Date:       2012-11-20 8:40:01

On 11/20/2012 09:35 AM, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> Vagrant is building a Quantal VM now ... Let me fix the build and come
> back to you.
>
> There are always hosts of small errors like that on every ubuntu
> update ... sorry, and thanks for your patience.

Although I am not very patient by nature, I will do my very best.

Another small remark (nitpicking). There is a yes no question that is
answered default by true :) (only when using the full bootstrap.sh script)

   Do you need compatibility with OCL ? (yes or no)
     New Rock users that don't need backward compatibility with legacy
Orocos components
     probably want to say 'no'. Otherwise, say 'yes'.
     Saying 'yes' will significantly impact compilation time and the
size of the resulting binaries
     Please answer 'yes' or 'no' [true] no

Tinne