List:       orocos-users
Subject:    [Orocos-users] Can I forward Rock news to orocos-users ?
From:       peter () thesourceworks ! com (Peter Soetens)
Date:       2012-10-24 12:46:14

2012/10/24 Sylvain Joyeux <sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de>:
> Hello everyone
>
> I would like to set up a forward of the Rock news (from the rock blog)
> to orocos-users. It is low bandwidth (a few articles here and there and
> release updates).
>
> Would that be fine ?

Since we agreed earlier that all rock users discussions would also be
on orocos-users, I see no issue, and would even recommend doing it. We
have made similar descisions for kdl, rfsm, itasc etc in the past.

Regarding the orocos.org front page, if the news item is suitable for
it, we can just promote the orocos-users forum post to the front page,
so no need to copy-paste.

Just make sure that there is sufficient context in your message. The
messages on
http://blog.rock-robotics.org are currently assuming they are being
read from the rock website...

Peter