List:       orocos-users
Subject:    [Orocos-users] RotAxis and TransAxis support in PyKDL?
From:       ruben.smits () intermodalics ! eu (Ruben Smits)
Date:       2012-02-15 17:44:50

I more or less completed the python support for most of the basic classes
(not the solvers yet), I pushed it on the master branch at
git.mech.kuleuven.be/robotics/orocos_kinematics_dynamics.git

It's not fully tested but I do not expect big problems. If there is still
stuff missing you would need. Do not hesitate to contact us again.

Ruben