List:       orocos-users
Subject:    [Orocos-users] Hi Ruben.I have previously
From:       ruben.smits () mech ! kuleuven ! be (Ruben Smits)
Date:       2010-03-10 11:29:42

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:53 AM, jpmzometa at gmail.com
<jpmzometa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ruben.
>
> I have previously installed the RTT in my computer using cmake. Now the problem is \
> that it does not compile when I try to build (on the same computer, with the same \
> software configuration) the RTT using the Orocos' ROS packages.

The ROS packages do not support builds for xenomai yet, but it should
be fairly easy to fix the Makefile yourself.

> Previously I did _not_ use the SVN version of RTT (the ROS package, as you might \
> know, downloads the latest RTT SVN version), which indeed had a problem with the \
> fosi.h for xenomai. Peter sent me a modified fosi.h against which I could \
> succesfully compile using cmake. This new fosi.h should already be in the SVN, \
> though.

I don't know exactly if the fosi.h of the rtt-1.10 branch is updated
to include the fix.

> Could it be that my existing/previous RTT installation is conflicting with the \
> newer compilation process? could it also be related to the SVN version? Lately, I \
> have not tried to compile in the hope I would get a probable solution. I might just \
> run some compilation test and let you know the results.

The new compilation should be unaware of your already existing RTT installation.

Did you modify the Makefile of the ROS package for the Xenomai target?
If so, could you show me your changes, maybe something obvious is
still wrong.

Ruben