List:       orocos-users
Subject:    [Orocos-users] I am sorry to make you
From:       terrymk2 () hotmail ! com (terrymk2 at hotmail ! com)
Date:       2009-02-17 13:21:32

I am sorry to make you angry,
You right, maybe I have not fully understood C++ language.
Actually, I can use MathLab to calculate the answer; however I haven?t enough program \
skill in C++. And I am never said I hope someone can help me to solve the problem. I \
just want to someone can give me some advices. Such as which documentation suggest to \
read.  By the way, thank you for your opinion. May be I have not qualifications to \
ask question here.